Sent: Wed 13/06/2007 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Link NOE Resonances

> >resonances. I am hoping that the matching for constraints was fixed at the
> >same time because it uses the same function...
>
> I have just tried this again now and there still seems to be a problem
> (2000+ peaks are outside residue range).

Hi Ben,

This is fixed. The molSystem changes were not filtering through, but when
the shift matching used to ignore the molSystem anyhow, things were sort
of working. However, with the recent fix to not ignore the molSystem the
two bugs no longer negated each others effects... :-/

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------