Hello,

It looks like this error is down to a change in the Python C
implementation between Python 2.4 and Python 2.5.  We noted this change
here (it must have been exactly because of this error arising) in January
and versions 1.0.13 and 1.0.14 of Analysis should work with Python 2.5.
But versions earlier than 1.0.13 will not work with Python 2.5.

Wayne