Hi All,

I am thinking about buying a HMD for stereo graphics and was wondering if
anyone has had any success running Xtallographic software with any of the
following models using a Nvidia quad-buffered stereo card. In particular, I
would like to know if they are relatively easy to set up and if they provide
a better experience (i.e., comfort, eye strain, etc) than the good old
NuVision and Stereographics goggles many of us are familiar with:

Icuiti VR920 (cheap - low resolution)
V-Real Viewer 3D (mid-price - low and mid-resolution)
EMagin Z800 3DVisor (expensive - mid resolution)

I'm not interested in a motion tracker at the moment as I assume you need to
modify the software  extensively for it to work. But please let me know if
you've tried this out.

Thanks!

Paul

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1