Dear all,

  I am new to the CCP4 program for structure determination.
Now I am trying to solve a complex structure with 2.5A resolution.
I refined the structure with Refmac5 and built the model also using coot.
Now I'm trying to insert the ligand molecule into the active site
of electron density. But after refinement the entire ligand molecule
is coming out from the electron density. If any one knows what the
problem is and how to rectify this, it would be great. It would be
helpful to finish my structure refinement.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,

  Sampath

It's here! Your new message!