Yes, this is an inconsistency between the version of the Phaser executable
and the version of ccp4i. To get around the problem that filenames,
particularly in Windows, can have spaces in them, the ccp4i GUI now wraps
filenames with quotation marks. But this required a corresponding change in
the Phaser parser. You're running the version of ccp4i that puts in
quotation marks with the older version of Phaser (probably from Phenix)
that doesn't know about them.

To avoid this confusion in the future, Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve has changed
things so that the version of Phaser in Phenix is called phenix.phaser.
From the next release of Phenix on, there won't be a confusion between
installations. In the meantime, our FAQ page has instructions on how to
configure ccp4i so that it finds the executable that you want.

Randy Read