Hi,

If you build a system without stereo graphics, and use a standard monitor, I
agree. In-fact it can be done for for under ~$1000. However, stereo systems
are rather expensive (LCD stereo systems are VERY expensive).

I was just curious to see how popular stereo graphics is for
crystallographers. I personally think its a wonderful teaching tool which is
currently under-utilized.

Paul