I am sorry you are unhappy with the questions, David.

As I am sure you know, I half-decent system with stereo graphics doesn't
come cheap, and if you price things together to make something that performs
well I doubt you'll get much change out of $2000.

I am aware of other 3D systems (such as those listed on www.stereo3d.com).
However, the price of peripherals like a 3D LCD monitor are prohibitively
expensive (and the quality of the images is supposed to be poor). Do you
know of a relatively inexpensive way of displaying 3D images on PCs?

Any other comments would be greatly appreciated.

Paul