Dear Colleague,

I would like to introduce you to a new feature on my heterodox economics newsletter website—the Heterodox Economics Calendar--http://www.heterodoxnews.comMany people, including members of the ICAPE Board, have asked me to produce such a calendar so as to help individuals and associations to plan future conference and seminars as well as to help individuals to easily find out when particular conferences/seminars are going to be.  All you have to do is to go the website and then click on CALENDAR which will bring to the current month.  After that you can look at various months and click on the entries in any particular month to find out further information about the activity.  If you have any suggestions on how to improve the calendar please send them to me.

Fred Lee

Professor Frederic S. Lee

Department of Economics

University of Missouri-Kansas City

5100 Rockhill Road

Kansas City, Missouri  64110

USA

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Book Series Editor of "Advances in Heterodox Economics"

For Heterodox Economics Newsletter:   http://www.heterodoxnews.com

For the Association for Heterodox Economics:  http://www.hetecon.com.

International Confederation of Associations for Pluralism in Economics (ICAPE):  http://icape.org/

For current and previous issues of the HEN see 'news' section of http://www.hetecon.com/