Announcing an exclusive preview of
Jacket 33 - July 2007 - Guest editor: Pam Brown

 [... this issue is partly complete and still growing: it will be completely complete in July 2007]

So far... like the Oort cloud: distant, glittering, incomprehensibly vast, speeding closer every minute ...

===== Feature =====

===== Feature =====

===== Feature =====

===== Reviews =====

===== Articles =====

===== Interviews =====

--- If you'd like to be taken off this mailing list, please just ask ---

         Editor: John Tranter

         Associate Editor: Pam Brown