Dear all,
We're looking to compare notes with other institutions who are running 7.1 SP2 with Learning Objects 2.7.7+ on a load-balanced windows system. We had some issues earlier in the year with previous LX versions and 7.1 SP1, and are hoping to confirm that our advice from LX and Bb in terms of updates to both softwares added to our system setup correspond to a successfully running combo. Could you get back to me offline if you have rolled out a recent release of LX in a load balanced windows environment (7.1SP2, not 7.2)?
Thanks
Kate
Kate Boardman
VLE Manager
Centre for Learning & Quality Enhancement
University of Teesside
Middlesbrough TS1 3BA

tel: +44 (0) 1642 384593