Yesterday a meeting of the education dialog group at which it transpired the UNESCO national commission is holding a conference in Cardiff in July, and on the agenda is the WSIS which I must admit I had thought had disappeared without trace.  So having destroyed this group, which was the only part of the BCS to contribute anything to it, or IFIP, what now is being done to fulfil the professional obligation I ask?

But I am not holding my breath.

If anyone on the list is invovled in any of the UN world of activities in Britain, please let us know, even if that is membership of a local UNA?

My major activities at the moment are in the C part of UNESCO and with the day job, the E part.

The decade of education for sustainable development is as quiet as the WSIS, so don't expect the BCS to be doing anything in that area either.

More anon perhaps.

Security System.