[with apologies for cross-posting]

** Collections of the Month: Pick 'n' Mix - and Prize Draw Questionnaire **

Each week this month our 'Digital Artist in Residence' Aileen Collis has been creating designs inspired by images of archival materials. Aileen's final design for the Archives Hub has appeared today and has a botanical theme.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/jun07.shtml>

* Plus we have a Prize Draw Questionnaire with a chance to win copies of Aileen's designs, and Book Tokens as well. Don't forget the deadline for the Prize Draw is June 30th. Thank you very much to everyone who has already completed the questionnaire.

** Archives Hub Blog **

Your comments are welcome! You can post a comment here whether or not you have a Blogger account.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/blog/>

Paddy

Paddy Collis, Archives Hub Data Editor

http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/