Batch Scanning Serice info

Hi

Our finance department have asked if I know of a company which will scan a batch (one years worth) of invoices. They are investigating an interim method of saving space so are not looking for software, rather a company who will provide a one-off scanning service. If anyone has used a company which they would recommend for this, or indeed warn against, I would be grateful for the advice.

Regards

Susan Em

Susan Em

Records Manager
Royal Pharmaceutical Society of GB
Tel: 020 7572 2212
Fax: 020 7572 2499

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in these documents is confidential and is intended for exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the addressee, any of use of these documents is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me directly by phone.