I am proud to report that West Yorkshire Archive Service has achieved
accreditation under ISO 9001:2000, the Quality Management System.

This has involved all staff in reviewing existing practice and
developing improved ways of delivering all aspects our public service.
We used current professional standards to inform our discussions and we
now have standard systems across our five record offices which we hope
will make things easier for both staff and public.  It has taken us 2
years to review everything, produce and implement any changes and to
ensure that new systems are followed.  The process is supported by
rolling internal audits, annual external audits and by regularly gauging
customer satisfaction.

It has required a huge amount of thought and effort from everyone and I
am delighted that we have been successful.

Katy Goodrum

Head of Archives

West Yorkshire Archive Service

PO Box 5

Morley

Leeds

LS27 0QP

t. (0)113 289 8240

f. (0)113 253 0311

m. 07867 640604

w. http://www.archives.wyjs.org.uk <http://www.archives.wyjs.org.uk/>

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of West Yorkshire Joint Services.