This must be the fastest solution to a problem I've ever received - many
thanks to those who wrote to me saying that their Offices had invested
in a number of individual circuit-breakers which are handed out to
laptop users.  Makes me feel quite dim not to have thought of it.  I've
put it to our H&S Officer, and hope that will solve the problem.

Carl

Carl Boardman
County Archivist
Oxfordshire Record Office
Social & Community Services
St Luke's Church, Temple Road
Cowley, Oxford OX4 2HT
( Tel 01865 398200)

www.oxfordshire.gov.uk

Oxfordshire Record Office is a section of Cultural and Adult Learning
Services: Social and Community Services in Oxfordshire County Council.
This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Misuse of the
information may constitute criminal offences for which you would be
liable.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.  The
views expressed may be personal to the sender and should not be taken
necessarily as the views of Oxfordshire County Council, who cannot
accept any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of this
message.  Recipients should be aware that all e-mails received by this
authority are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
therefore may be disclosed to a third party.

Oxfordshire County Council - rated a four-star 'Excellent' council by the Audit Commission

The information in this e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. If you have received this message in error you must not print off, copy, use or disclose the contents. The information may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege. Please delete from your system and inform the sender of the error. As an e-mail can be an informal method of communication, the views expressed may be personal to the sender and should not be taken as necessarily representing the views of the Oxfordshire County Council. As e-mails are transmitted over a public network the Oxfordshire County Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message. It is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks. You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to other parties under that Act. www.oxfordshire.gov.uk