Sorry, forgot to choose the mail list address.

The boycott of northern Cyprus is different though - at least, in some ways,
more complex.  It's a boycott driven by the Greek Cypriot community, of work
in and with the Turkish Cypriot community, to challenge the Turkish army's
occupation.

As the Turkish Cypriot community's massive protests against the regime (some
reaching 80,000 people from a population of 200,000 - equivalent to about 24
million in Britain or about 120 million in the US), the Turkish army's
friends the Grey Wolves' murders of Turkish Cypriot dissidents and the
army's own recent blacklisting of insufficiently cooperative Turkish Cypriot
media (including the northern Cypriot administration's own radio and
television organisation) show, however, the Turkish Cypriot community is not
the one responsible for the occupation.

--
- - -