If interested please respond to the contact details in the advertisement.

Everest Clinical Research Services Inc.("Everest") is a Canadian
based contract research organizationproviding statistical, data
management, clinical trial monitoring and medicalwriting services to
pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We serve someof the
best-known pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide,
andwork with many of the most advanced drugs in development today.
Our CorporateHeadquarters is in Toronto, Canada with a subsidiary
operation in New Jersey, USA. As we continue to expand ourbusiness,
we are currently seeking highly qualified and motivated individualsto
work in our Toronto Office. We currently have severalopenings for
SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIANS.

We offer competitive salary and acomprehensive range of benefits,
including an excellent pension plan. Forthe successful candidates, we
will arrange Canadian Immigration and Work Visafor you and your
immediate family and a relocation package (including airlinetickets,
moving household contents and temporary accommodation in Canada while
finding permanent residence) foryou and your family to have a
seamless relocation to Canada.

Everest is a leading employer ofBiostatisticians with in Clinical
Research in Canada and is in a major expansionmode. For the right
individual there is a broad scope for careerdevelopment and the
opportunity to make a difference in a growing corporation.

The Senior Biostatistician will be aleader for statistical and data
management projects, providing both leadershipskills as well as
technical expertise to the project teams. The incumbent
willparticipate in developing clinical trial protocols, write
Statistical AnalysisPlans, perform statistical analyses, and generate
Statistical and ClinicalStudy Reports. The Incumbent will also
oversee the development andimplementation of data management and
programming work plans, interact withinternal and external clinical
trial management personnel to jointly achieveclinical trial
objectives and timelines.

Additionally, the incumbent will resolve complex problems and
providestatistical oversight to other biostatisticians; lead efforts
in thedevelopment, maintenance and adherence of Corporate policies,
SOPs, andtherapeutic area specific guidelines; may act as a
Lead/LiaisonBiostatistician, interacting with clinical trial sponsors
and oversee projectsin given therapeutic areas.

A Ph.D. degree in statistical science or related fields plus 3 years
relevantexperience or a M.Sc. plus 6 years relevant experience with
in a Medical/Hospital/Pharmaceutical/Biotechsetting is required for
this position. Strong English verbal and writtencommunication is
required to ensure success in leading project teams andinteracting
with external clients. Must have strong technical competencein
statistics and SAS programming, as well as working level knowledge of
datamanagement are essential for the success of this position. Solid
understandingof clinical drug development process and knowledge is required.

Please review the Everestweb site at
<http://www.ecrscorp.com>www.ecrscorp.com and applyfor this position
via email to [log in to unmask]

If you would like toreceive a full job description or to find out
more about the position pleaseemail [log in to unmask]

We are anequal opportunity employer. We thank all interested
applicants, however, onlythose selected for an interview will be contacted.

Andrew Cook

Vice President

Human Resources and Corporate Affairs

Everest Clinical Research Services Inc.