From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E Maddison
Sent: 26 June 2007 15:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A database for producing student number targets

Hello -

At Brighton we have decided we need a new database that we can use to do our planning for student number targets, that can use data from our main student records system and also talk with our finance systems to support work to model income

We're intending to commission a systems analyst to prepare a professional specification for this work and I wondered whether other colleagues had any experience of consultants doing this kind of work and could make a recommendation, or indeed offer notes of caution

Many thanks