Hi

I have recently worked on a paint project with Summer Students at Statoil with Anita Forsell.

Anita is an artist, a wirter and a picture therapist. She has worked for many years with, amongst others, traumatized women, handicapped, and the latest communication in organizations, using art and pictures as a tool for communication. Anita has also written several books on the subject and has great knowledge and offers interesting perspectives on the subject.

We experienced working with her as an inspiring experience. I would therefore like to nominate her to this group.

For those of you who speak Scandinavian languages you can visit her website here: www.flygandehuset.se.

Med vennlig hilsen

Linn Slettum Bjerke
Underholdningsagenten

Org.nr:
985 128 243
Innherredsveien 7e, 7014 Trondheim
Tlf: 918 33 693
E-post: [log in to unmask]
Hjemmeside:
www.underholdningsagenten.no

"Event- og bookingbyrå for blant annet Klaus Sonstad, Are Sende osen, P3 Mina, Marthe Valle, Apes&Babes, Marianne Meløy, Adamseplene m.fler."

Medlem av Den Norske impressario Forening (DENIF)

Denne e-post og eventuelt vedlagte dokumenter fra Underholdningsagenten kan inneholde fortrolig materiale, og er kun beregnet for ovennevnte adressat(er). Uautorisert gjennomgang, bruk, offentliggjøring eller videresending av dens innhold er ikke tillat uten etter avtale med avsender.

This e-mail (and possibly attached documents) from Underholdningsagenten is confidential and is only intended for the above adressee(s). Unauthorized access, disclosure, use or dissemination of the content, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.