Ou est les neiges d'antan?
to quote Catch 22

----Original Message Follows----
From: Anny Ballardini <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Note
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:57:07 +0200

Well Peter,

Bircumshaw was more off than on the present list, as far as I can
remember. And Yes, you are right the last time he was sent away
because he said something he did not have to say to Lawrence, what
about the previous times?

And Rebecca Seiferle? And Henry Gould? And Kent Johnson? Erminia
Passannanti? There were some incredible poets on this list, where are
they now?

Best,
Anny

On 6/9/07, Peter Cudmore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Yeah, the sad thing was, Dave was (most recently) banned for insulting
>Lawrence (and pretty offensively, it has to be said), but Lawrence left too
>so the rest of us got a double penalty.
>
>I regret Alison's departure, though I tend to watch the storms she
>conjures, Prospero-like, from nothing (this latest not being the first, by
>any means), with bemusement.
>
>But apropos capishe, there is a delicious irony in the context of the
>debate being about perceptions of 'I' and 'we', of intending to ask someone
>in their own language whether they have understood something, and making a
>mistake in doing so.

> > Howzis:  Let's have a general call for the inviting back of folks
> > who've been bounced or who've left the list.   I kind of miss Bad Man
> > Bircumshaw.

Advertisement: Win a $7000 DJ mixing system with MOS - Sessions 4.
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=788&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=2396