Hello,

I have been using randomise to analyze relationships between all_FA_skeletonized and a cognitive
measure. I have gotten some interesting relationships that I am interested in looking at in more
detail with tractography. I have started running bedpost on each of the 40 subjects that went into
all_FA_skeletonized. I am assuming that tractography must be done on a subject by subject basis.
Is it possible to do the tractography in the registered space so as to standardize coordinates?
Would the output of bedpost have to be appropriately transformed?

Sincerely,
Marc