Dear list members,

I was wondering if any-one could be of any assistance or have any good ideas
of where I can get hold of certain films by Raul Ruiz. These include;

1) Any of his Chilean films, preferably with Englsih or French subtitles
2) The following titles, "dialogue d'exiles (dialogies of exiles)," "des
grandes evenemnts et gens ordinaire (on great events and ordinary people),"
and "le combat d'amour en songe." There would be more titles but this will
do for a start.

This could either be in library collections (preferably in Europe) or to buy
and I don't mind  which format they are in as long is there is some way I
can view them.......

I will appreciate any suggestions,

Michael

PS I either have, or have seen most of the more easily available Ruiz titles
but feel free to suggest them in case.

Michael Goddard
Visiting Professor of Cultural and Media Studies
Institute of English
Al. Kosciuski 65
Uniwersytet Lodzki
Lodz 90-514
Poland
Tel: +48-42-665-5697(h)
        +48-507291887(mob)

Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!
http://www.live.com

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon