Begin forwarded message:
From: Claire Bracken <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7 May 2007 14:28:34 IST

Subject: RE: Sibeal

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well! I just want to let you know that www.sibeal.ie
is up
and running. Thanks to you all for your interest and we hope this
network
and website will be a productive and useful resource.

Please send the link to anyone you think may be interested so that we
can
increase our membership! We will be sending you on details shortly
regarding
registration procedures for our forum pages. The news and events page
will
be updated monthly and feel free to email [log in to unmask] with any
information you may want listed on the site!

All the best for now,

Claire.