Dear all,

we have extended the deadline for proposals for papers for our annual meeting in Brighton to 13 July 2007 (due to problems sending out paper copies of the CFP). Please do carry on sending your abstracts to Andrea - all details below.

We look forward to seeing you there!

cheers,
Lyn

---------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS

WOMEN IN GERMAN STUDIES 19th Annual Meeting

University of Sussex, Brighton

This conference is for members only (for membership details see
www.wigs.ac.uk).

Proposals, including a 200-word abstract, for 25-minute papers (either
in English or German) on any area of German Studies, should be submitted
by 13 July 2007.

Please address proposals (as an email attachment if possible) and
queries to:

Andrea Hammel, email: [log in to unmask]

Or alternatively by post to: Andrea Hammel, Arts Building B120, University
of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9QN

Looking forward to seeing you in Brighton!

Dr Andrea Hammel
AHRC Research Fellow and Project Coordinator
Tutorial Fellow in German and Cultural Studies
Centre for German-Jewish Studies
Arts B120
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9QN