1st Call For Abstracts - Deadline:   noon on 1st of September 2007.

We are pleased to present the 11th International Conference on Urban
Drainage, 11ICUD, to be held at the Edinburgh International Conference
Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland in the week 31st of August to the 5th of
September 2008. The conference proposes to inform urban drainage
professionals, designers, practitioners and researchers of the latest
advances, concepts, design and best practice across all technical,
environmental, social and economic aspects of urban drainage. We invite
you and welcome you to become involved and advance your knowledge to the
state of the art.

The winner of the Poul Harromoës Award will be announced at the
Conference Dinner on Thursday 4 September 2008.

We especially look forward to meeting you in Edinburgh where we will
make every effort to ensure you discover Scotland’s rich heritage and
experience Edinburgh’s famous hospitality. Indeed, the conference has
been specifically scheduled to directly follow the annual Edinburgh
International Festival and the Edinburgh Festival Fringe; combined,
these comprise almost 30,000 performances in over 250 venues throughout
Edinburgh.

Please browse the web-site (http://www.11icud.org/) and contact us
should you require further information.

Best  wishes from Edinburgh

Scott A

--
Dr Scott Arthur
Phone: +44 131 451 3313

Sustainable Water Management Research Group
School of the Built Environment,
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS, Scotland, UK

Looking for a world-class water resources MSc Course? You have just
found it: http://www.watermsc.org/