I had set myself to update UCL-HEP in the next few days as I need to
enable a DNS type VO, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that
I'll do myself a favor if I just put this on hold for the time being.

Like you, I am at r20 on the service nodes, but still stuck at 3.0.0
on the WNs, hence an urgency to upgrade.

cheers,
Gianfranco