From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Xu, Ben (NIH/NINDS) [E]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] out of memory error message SPM 2

Dear SPM list,

I encountered a problem during a fixed effects analysis with 7 subjects
and I don't know how to solve the problem. I am using a windows PC (XP)
with a matlab version 7.2.0.232 (Pentium 4 CPU 3.40GHz and 2 GB of RAM)

Enclosed is the error message that I received during my analysis:

Plane   1/69 , block 117/376            :
estimation??? Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.

Error in ==> spm_spm at 663

                                                Cy = Cy + Y*Y';

??? Error using ==> SPM = spm_spm;

Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I would appreciate your help on that issue.

Patrick Ragert

Email: [log in to unmask]