Hi Fatima,

if you want to run an ANOVA at the second level (and not a 2 sample t-test
as Don suggested), you will have to revert to the PET models in SPM2.

Choose PET as the modality and then you will find a greater variety under
'PET'. You will need 'Multi-Group: conditions and covariates'. I think that
the entries are pretty straight forward.

However, when you choose "Replications are over subjects" the SPM" will
configure variance components between groups. These you will have to
remove. I have used the attached script in a similar context before and it
has worked for me. No guarantees that it'll work for you, but you can try
it. Be sure to check you variance components very thoroughly before you
estimate the design.

Good Luck,
Jan

--
Jan Gläscher, Ph.D.         Div. Humanities & Social Sciences
+1 (626) 395-4976 (office)  Caltech, Broad Center, M/C 114-96