Many thx Markus for your response !

(I would be very interested in any article you published using that procedure)

I agree that the original time-series should not be affected by the choice of the contrast but indeed they are.

Actually, the Y values extracted via the SPM VOI button seem to be affected by the chosen contrast (even if they are not adjusted)

i.e. Y values for a given voxel are not the same for a t-test A>B or an F-test like "effects of interest"...

Actually, this is why I feel uncomfortable...

Any idea of what might causes these discrepancies ? (any mistake of mine ?)

Best,

Cédric