De : SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la
part de Auer, Tibor MD.
Envoyé : jeudi 24 mai 2007 10:19
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [SPM] VBM using confoundig covariate

Dear SPM-ers,

I would like to set up an analysis using VBM.

I have two groups (patient vs. control) and use their total brain volume
(TBV) as described in different sources.

I have entered TVB as a confounding covariate, so I have three columns in
design matrix (Patient, Contol, TBV).

Which t-contrast should I use to take account for TBV? [-1 1 1] or [-1 1 -1]
for testing whether Patients have atrophy?

Thankfully,

Auer, Tibor M.D.

PhD-student

University of Pécs, Medical Faculty

Department of Neurosurgery

Rét u. 2, Pécs, H-7623, Hungary

Tel.: +36-20-986-9341

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]