Dear Anderson,
Thanks a lot for your precious answer. I found the con*.img and hdr in the working directory of my SPM statistics. Moreover I read carefully the paper from Jernigan et al. which is very informative indeed and that I already had noticed. However, what I was unable to undesrtand is how to obtain (or to find out) the correspondent Z-scores values for the  voxels/clusters of these con*.img maps.
Please, could you help me again?
Really many, many thanks...
best
Silvia
For your convenience, I enclose you here the request of the referee :
"Results should also be presented in terms of z-score (T-score) averaged on unthresholded contrast image for regions of interest that are typically involved in the disease (disallow F and T thresholds in SPM for this). Furthermore the z-scores image should be also presented unthresholded (to create them, again disallow statistical threshold in SPM)".