Dear SPM experts,

I have a question regarding entering my onset times in my design specification. I have conducted an event-related fMRI study and have resliced my functional images to the middle slice, slice 18 (total = 36 slices/image, acquired ascending, not interleaved). My TR = 2 seconds.

My question is: do I have to correct my onset times for my reslicing? I have entered my onset times in scans, so if I have to correct for my slicetiming, this means I start with scan 0.5 and not with scan 0?

Is this correction not made automatically when I enter as my microtime onset = 18 (and microtime resolution = 36)?

Thanks in advance,

Karolien

Karolien Notebaert

Laboratory of Experimental Psychology