Dear Albert,

how did you set up your batch? Using spm_jobman GUI or in any other way?
If you used the GUI, I would be interested in your batch.xml file to see
whats happening. If not, you may want to check that your job.des....scans
variable may need to be transposed before entered in your batch.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche
-