As you tidy up your desk at the end of the term, I hope you'll consider sending the Sidney World Bibliography an abstract of an article or book. The bibliography is an all-volunteer project affiliated with the International Sidney Society, and we have a fair number of unannotated items, most of them recent.

If you've written something yourself that still lacks an abstract (or has been published since our last update two years ago), we'd be glad to hear from you. The hits jump dramatically once items have been annotated. If you don't have an article or book of your own to summarize, it would be a great help if you picked one that you like that hasn't been done, emailed me to be sure it's still free, and wrote it up.

To browse the site (and the Spenser World Bibliography), go to bibs.slu.edu. We'll be doing a fresh update in late summer. Deadline for submissions: July 15.

By the way, if your library hasn't added the Sidney and Spenser bibliographies to its list of online resources on its main website, could I also ask that you drop your librarian an email? There's no risk; we're never going to charge for access, and lots of students find their way to the sites from library pages.

Thanks to everyone who has been lending a hand over the last year! We're making progress.

Donald Stump, Project Director
Sidney World Bibliography