Dear All

We are switching email systems soon and need to revisit/review our
approach to the way we already capture emails in our EDRMs.We are moving
to Outlook/Exchange and have the new possibility of capturing emails in
their native format or in a more open format into the system.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both approaches, e.g. file
format accessibility over time, authenticity, integrity of the records.

To test the water and see what others do currently, when using Outlook
(or similar) and storing email in EDRM do other organisations capture in
native formats (.msg) or otherwise?

Would be very interested to hear from others and happy to post a
summary back to the list.

Regards

Mark Brookes
Information Officer
ConstructionSkills
Tel: 01485 577383
Mob: 07775 676403
Website: www.cskills.org

We're now ConstructionSkills

 Visit our website www.cskills.org for information and advice on training, learning and careers.

Files attached to this e-mail have been checked with virus detection software prior to transmission but you should still carry out your own virus check before opening any attachments.  ConstructionSkills does not accept liability for any damage or loss which may be caused by software viruses.  The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of ConstructionSkills and are intended for the use of the recipient only.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us at [log in to unmask] and delete it.
CITB-ConstructionSkills, CIC and CITB(NI) are working in partnership as the Sector Skills Council for Construction. (CITB_ConstructionSkills registered charity number 264289)