Could anyone advise me when if ever pairwise exclusion rather than list wise is ever used in multiple regression analysis?

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 27 May 2007 10.57am
Subject: SPSS error bars

Dear All,
after hours of getting no where I thought I'd ask for advice.
I am trying to display error bars for results of an intervention.
Variables are usual care (UC1) and intervention (I1) at baseline and
follow up (UC2 I2).  I can only get them to be displayed in the form UC1
UC2 I1 I2  but would prefer UC1 I1 then UC2 I2
i.e baseline results for both conditions followed by follow up for both.

Can anyone please advise?

Many Thanks
Stephen

Stephen Caswell
Centre for Public Health Nutrition Research
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics
Ninewells Hospital and Medical School
Dundee
Tel: 01382 496448
Fax: 01382 496452

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.