Public Open Day at Diamond Light Source

Diamond Light Source is holding a public open day on Saturday 14 July.
(Visit www.diamond.ac.uk/openday2007
<http://www.diamond.ac.uk/openday2007>  for more information.)

We need to source a collection of small exhibits/activities that help to
demonstrate the basic scientific principles behind the facility. We had
a company in place that had agreed to provide us with such exhibits but
unfortunately we have been let down and now need to find a replacement.

We are looking for demos along the lines of:

Light - using mirrors, lasers, mixing colours.
Force - magnets, stresses, resolution.
Electricity - electro-magnets.
Materials - atoms, surfaces.

Please could you reply to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if you know of a company that has
anything like this available for hire.

Many thanks

Sarah

Sarah Bucknall