Thank you, Alison. & you're dead right about the form ... 'feeds
directly into its meanings' is Tian's frustration. She says
translation can't be done, which is true - but we can try. It educates
me, for one thing >g<

Somewhere I wrote and article about 'All Literature is a Game' - and
this is just an esoteric game of Scrabble with Chinese pieces.

Androo

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/