Confession time - I did the daggy thing and started a MySpace page. (In
fact, two, since my split personality syndrome can flower in its full
baroque splendour on the internet). I blame Salt - they invited me, and
somehow I can't resist web pages. And look, where else can you be friends
with Jim Jarmusch, WB Yeats, Diamanda Galas and William Blake? Surprising
number of living poets, too - You Know Who You Are...

I've had to wear a fair bit of mockery from my teenage kids, but even so,
quite a few of my kids' circle - and even my son - have deigned to be my
"Friend". Which I think is rather sweet.

They're at http://www.myspace.com/alisoncroggon and
http://www.myspace.com/booksofpellinor if any closet myspacers want to look
me up -

xA