Ghost written work is plagiarism.  Plagiarism is passing somebody else's
work off as your own.  Plagiarism detection systems pick up text that
matches material in the database - it is not a foolproof method of detecting
plagiarism and needs to be used in conjunction with things like draft
essays, production of notes, viva etc when plagiarism is suspected
Paul

Dr Paul V Davis
Acting Head, Learning Technologies Group
Oxford University Computing Services
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN
Tel: 01865 283414