But kevin - OHP's rarely get havs at all! Let alone caring about where....

(sorry helen, your request a very sensible one, just a silly joke to add to the other!)

- original message -
Subject:	Re: [OCC-HEALTH] HAVS OH Physician
From:	Dr Kevin R H Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:		17/05/2007 9:44 pm

Helen,

Don't take this as a slur on your personal knowledge but I felt someone
should tell you that people don't get HAVS "under their belt" but in their
hands and arms. (It is Friday, almost.)

Dr Kevin Smith

  _____

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of OccHealth
Sent: 17 May 2007 14:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] HAVS OH Physician

HI there

Does anyone know an OH Physician in the Worcester area or willing to travel
there who has HAVS under their belt.

If so I would love to hear from you or them so contact details gratefully
received.

Many thanks

Helen

ARCHIVES http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING COURSES http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

ARCHIVES