Di

I appreciate you as I am sure many others do.

Enjoy your wine.

Jeremy

Jeremy R F Smith

RGN BSc Hons (OHN) SCPHN

Occupational Health Manager - KCC

01622 605518 (VPN 7000) EXT 5518

Occupational Health Service Commercial Services Building

Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19 4QG

Personnel & Development

Making KCC a Great Place to Work