From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Mann (JIC)
Sent: 30 May 2007 14:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Oil seed rape

Dear All,

Have just seen a client who works with oil seed rape plants and regularly handles the plant and its flowers.  He complains of feeling 'spaced out' and not quite 'with it' for about 10-15 minutes after working with the plant. He usually works with the plants for about an hour or more outside.  He does not wear gloves or a mask.

Any thoughts or ideas on this one would be very much appreciated.

Sue.

Sue Mann
Occupational Health Adviser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARCHIVES

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING COURSES
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk