Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the 2007 Multi-Service Networks Workshop,
to be held at Cosener's House, Abingdon, on 12th and 13th July.

<http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/research/ngn/cgi-bin/ngn05.cgi?pg=wshops/msn07>

This workshop has been held annually for the last twenty years to
provide an informal place for the community interested in computer
networking in the UK to gather and discover what we've all been doing.
The workshop is non-refereed, and the selection of talks is concocted
from the presentations offered, with precedence being given to young
researchers and students.

I hope to see you all for what should be an exciting event.

cheers
ian