Dear Graham,

Further to Tony's v.helpful email/info. (you have been a busy bee  Tony!),
you could also ask the NLW if they have these partic. MJ's... thus  kill two
birds with one stone so to speak! They have quite a good range of MJ's,  but it
would be worth ringing them beforehand to find out what they do  have.

I happened to pass that way the other weekend, and, viewing from the  other
side of the valley, it made me think that aerial p.graphs. could also be
useful in your quest - as early as possible in date (again, the NLW might be  able
to help in this).

Regards, Bernard