UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER

Senior Lecturer in Media Management
£33,842 - £42,089 (inc LWA)

Department of Journalism and Mass Communication

Harrow Campus

Do you have a vision for the way tomorrow’s media companies will be
managed?
Westminster’s MA in Media Management - now completing its second year -
helps create professionals who will be tackling the new business challenges
facing media enterprises. We are seeking to recruit an extra member to our
teaching team.

The Senior Lecturer in Media Management will deliver modules and take a
role in course administration on the MA in Media Management. S/he will also
develop media management modules on other courses in the Department of
Journalism and Mass Communication.

The successful candidate will have an established profile in teaching and
academic research on media management or a strong background in media
business and an ability to apply that to teaching postgraduate students.

The Department hosts the internationally-rated Communication and Media
Research Institute (CAMRI). Candidates for the post should be able to make
a major contribution to the development of media management as a
substantial area in our research profile.

For an informal discussion on the post contact: Peter Goodwin, Head of the
Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, email: [log in to unmask]
tel: 020 7911 5000 x 4197

Reference number: 50000792

Closing date: Tuesday 5th June 2007

Interviews are likely to be held week commencing Monday 25th June 2007

Applicants must apply online by visiting our website at:
www.wmin.ac.uk/vacancies

Please note: CV’s in isolation or incomplete application forms will not be
accepted.

Embracing diversity and promoting equality