Dear All,

Please see our advert for Library and Information Officer at NHS jobs -

http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?search_db_no=2&selection=911786023&vn=2

This is a new post, partly based on the one Sheila O'Malley has just left, but it has been updated to reflect our focus on public health. I apologise for the short notice on this. For further information, please phone me as below.

Regards,

Helen

Helen Spence
Library and Information Manager
HIEL Library
www.hiel.nhs.uk
0207 655 6685

Want to make a Fresh Start? If you live or work in Tower Hamlets and would like support to stop smoking,
call the Smokers' Helpline on 0800 169 1943.

Tower Hamlets Primary Care Trust (NHS) does not accept any responsibility for the content of this e-mail nor for any consequence of its use and storage. This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This message has been checked for viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended.
Tower Hamlets Primary Care Trust is subject to The Freedom of Information Act 2000.