Hi all,

I wonder if any of you know a good training option for learning about
database searching using Silverplatter WebSPIRS. Databases we are interested
in are Medline, PsychINFO and/or Embase. In particular we need the training
to use the WebSPIRS interface.

We have found online training sessions, but would like to find an external
training day/workshop.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Sally Blake

Library and Information Manager

Royal College of Psychiatrists

17 Belgrave Square

London

SW1X 8PG

www.rcpsych.ac.uk <http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.