With apologies for cross posting.

Tell Me About It! A FREE networking event for FE & HE LRC and Library Staff including COFHE SW AGM
Friday 22 June, Exeter College

Ever go to a training event and feel the best part of the day was spent talking to colleagues and finding out what was bugging them and what they were doing well. At the COFHE South West AGM and training event we want to find out what issues are we are all dealing with and more importantly what solutions we are coming up. It's a good opportunity to meet colleagues and vent without fear! We also hope the discussion will help shape future training events.

Programme:
Morning events to be held in the Hele Road Boardroom
10.30am: Welcome and coffee
11.00am: AGM, including appointment of new Chair and Secretary
12.30pm: Lunch (provided)

Afternoon events to be held in Hele Road room 407
1.30pm: Tell Me About It! A networking event for FE & HE LRC and Library Staff
Ever go to a training event and feel the best part of the day was spent talking to colleagues and finding out what was bugging them and what they were doing well. At the COFHE South West AGM and training event we want to find out what issues are we are all dealing with and more importantly what solutions we are coming up. It's a good opportunity to meet colleagues and vent without fear! We also hope the discussion will help shape future training events.

3.00pm: Close

Free to CILIP members and £20 to non-members.

To book a place please go to the COFHE SW web site.
http://www.cilip.org.uk/specialinterestgroups/bysubject/cofhe/circles/southwest/southwest.htm

Lee Bryant
LRC Manager
City of Bristol College