This is a coincidence as we have been recently talking about this.  We
assumed that bought DVDs can't be lent to under age students but we
record a lot of things off TV.  Does anyone know about the law for these
as they don't officially have a certificate?  For example Gordon Ramsay
and 15/18 films that are recorded from TV - we have quite a lot of 14
year olds here.

=20

Thanks

=20